Saturday, February 25, 2012

BrySi the Machinima Guy - DUDE I'M SOOOOO HIGH! by BrySi (Black Ops Machinima)

BrySi the Machinima Guy - DUDE I'M SOOOOO HIGH! by BrySi (Black Ops Machinima) Tube. Duration : 2.47 Mins.


www.youtube.com Click here to watch Are You Ready? Black Ops Rap and Montage by BrySi (Musical Machinima) DUDE I'M SOOOOO HIGH! by BrySi (Black Ops Machinima) Two dudes, chillin in Black Ops, getting stoned...trying to eat stars. Exactly. The first week I had my xbox I was playing Halo 3 online and I heard someone say "Dude I am so high right now I could eat a star." It has always stuck with me. I laughed really hard and woke my wife up and she was pissed...that's probably why it stuck. Either way, what's the funniest thing you've ever heard online? Leave it in the comment section! A huge hug goes out to new Machinima Director TRDUB53 for the use of his sexy voice. Thanks for your help DAWG. And tell your Grandma I'll be over later for some waffles. www.youtube.com www.twitter.com Download my VIDEO GAME music at www.brysi.com or on itunes itunes.apple.com You might as well watch all of my other Machinima content too: www.youtube.com DIRECTOR'S LINKS: www.twitter.com www.brysi.com DIRECTOR'S CHANNEL www.youtube.com www.youtube.com - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - This video will show you: How to get super stoned How to make machinima How to eat stars How to make marijuana smoke from smoke grenades How to play Call of Duty: Black Ops - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Like Machinima on Facebook! facebook.com Prove your gaming skills on the Respawn Army app therespawnarmy.com FOR MORE ...

Keywords: yt:quality=high, Call, of, Duty, Black, Ops, blackops, Treyarch, Activision, UPC, 047875840034, cod, Hardened, Edition, EAN, 047875840225, Vietnam, first-person, shooter, FPS, Microsoft, Xbox, 360, X360, Sony, playstation, PS3, Windows, Vista, PC, Nintendo, Wii, DS, glitches, skill, greatest, freakout, reactions, epic, fails, Rap, Song, Bryan, Simon, Brysi, Machinima, music, video, hip, hop, battle, Funny, Stoned, High, Marijuana, Drugs, Are, Bad, MMK, pot, tree, trees, pickle9000

No comments:

Post a Comment